Mist-N-Save AC Misting System
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Mist-n-Save ac misting systems are designed to reduce your seasonal AC cooling bills. Florida Eco Products have been selling these units since 2009 and stock a full range of accessories to help you maximize your savings.
The Mist-n-Save system attaches to the top of most freestanding home air conditioning units and is activated when the AC unit turns on. Hot air from the condenser fan raises the flap on the patented Cool-n-Save control paddle allowing water to flow to the misters positioned to surround the AC unit (only 1.2 gallons per hr when running). As the ultra-fine mist is released into the air, it evaporates almost instantly creating what is known as Flash Evaporation, this takes heat out of the air as water absorbs the energy it needs to evaporate. The result is a substantial drop in ambient temperature without wetness up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit around your ac unit so your AC unit pulls in lower temperature air. This mist is not aimed at your coils but away from the unit, a filter is provided to help reduce any mineral deposits that may occur in hard water areas.
The lower temperature air around you ac unit means the air needs to be cooled less and your ac needs to run less often . When the tempertaure outside gets really hot then the Mist n Save will help your AC keep up (in which case the electric bills may not lower but your house temperature will.)
Mist-N-Save have worked for the last five years to offer Americans another way to reduce energy consumption and cut carbon output – safely, inexpensively and effectively. The Mist-n-Save was developed to be cost-effective and practical
The Mist N Save ac misting system comes to you with everything you need to start saving money today. The system helps keep your AC system in peak operating condition.
- 1 x Paten Pending Mist-n-Save Control valve
- 3 x 2 ft Misting arms
- 4 x Professional misting nozzles
- 1 x 3 month Mist-N-Save Water Treatment Filter
- 1 x 20' of flexible water feed line
- 1 x Garden Hose adapter
Will Mist-n-Save® work with my AC unit?
The Mist-n-Save® system is designed to easily install on the vast majority of AC condensers. In order to work effectively, the Mist-n-Save® requires only two things from an AC condenser unit:
Top air exchange vents
- Most AC units exhaust receive air through vents at the top of the unit. A large fan draws air across the condenser's metal fins and blows it through the top vents. Cool-n-Save® will only work on top-vented AC units.
- Motor mount plate in the middle of the top cover
- The motor mount plate is the section of the AC unit that holds the fan motor. Generally, this is located directly in the center of the top of the AC unit. Since this is where the Mist-n-Save® is mounted, your AC unit must have a center located mounting plate.