Efergy Engage Hub Kit EN-CT-US on-line data access
Monitor your energy from anywhere!
The engage hub kit is all the hardware you need to start monitoring your home energy use online and in real-time through your computer and mobile devices.
- Suits both single and three-phase supplies. (three phase requires an additional XL-sensor)
- Securely log in on your phone, tablet, or computer - even when you are away from home.
- Easily view (and download) detailed historical electricity consumption data.
- Displays data from up to five Efergy transmitter (one is included as standard). See SXTRA for each additional kit.
- Connects via Ethernet cable to your modem or router
The engage online platform gives you all the information you need to make positive changes to your consumption behavior. By monitoring and understanding how much electricity your home is using you can save energy and money.
Efergy Engage Hub - Online Dashboard
The online dashboard is easy to use, and includes the following key features:
- Real Time Usage Icon - updates every six seconds and dynamically changes colour from blue (low usage), to orange (medium usage), to red (high usage).
- Budget - for simple energy cost tracking. Note: this widget currently only accommodates one electricity tariff, but may be updated in the future.
- Energy Demand - shows a detailed daily load profile (chart) or your usage over time. You can scroll back in time to see previous days in detail.
- History Usage - shows historical consumption over hours, days, weeks, or months. Forms a very useful historical data log over time.
Report - download monthly data in CSV files, with a data resolution of minutes, hours, or days.
Efergy Power Monitor Comparison Chart